View from the Flatlands

Monday, February 06, 2006

So Tired...

So today has been such a blur. It involved dragging my butt out of bed and getting ready to go to school even though I didn't want to. I don't even remember what happened this morning in class since I am just starting to wake up. I thought it would be good to go to school since midterms start next wednesday which is insane. So anyways, I think I have come to the conclusion that I will be living back in dorms next year at Briercrest and hopefully being a RA. If not, no worries, we will see where God takes me and I am so excited about that. I feel that nothing is really going on in my life to report. It seems that everyone around me is experiencing great God stories and I have none to share with the world. I just know that He will lead me where I need to be this summer and in the next school year. So ya, that is where I am now.

Until next time, Kristi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home