View from the Flatlands

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Welcome to my life...

So here is to the first post on my blog. I don't know if this will be an interesting place to read anything but it is something, especially since it is coming from Saskatchewan.

So anyways, it seems that all I do is go to school. I go 5 days a week for 8 hours a day and I come home and sit on my butt, eat some food, maybe watch a tv show or movie and then go to sleep and then repeat for the rest of the week. Why am I doing this I ask myself all the time. I find it hard to have a social life and to be myself. It seems like I am bogged down with homework, even though I don't have the motivation to do any of it.

So the question I am asking is...why was I put on the earth? I feel that I am wasting away where I am at the moment...going to school and sleeping. It seems that is all I do. I want purpose in my life once again instead of feeling like I am in high school again. I want a real relationship with God again. It seems that I have no time to give him because I am so tired. Why do I feel this way? I am not quite sure...I could just be tired of where I am at at this moment and wanting this school year to be over.

That is where I am at for now...lost and confused in this crazy, messed up world trying to figure out what I want with my life.

Until next time, Kristi

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, dearest of Kristi's! I do hope life has some exciting moments soon! I know what you mean though...what IS the point! It's hard not to feel like you're wasting away 4 or so years going to school. Anyways, I love ya!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

o ya, my first comment. thanks k. hopefully we can be together this summer.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home